To become a full member, you must live within the Boyle Street Community League boundaries: east of 97 Street and west of 82 Street, south of the LRT tracks and north of Jasper Avenue/Alex Taylor Road/Rowland Road/101 Avenue. INSERT Map
Associate memberships are also available to those who live outside the Boyle Street boundaries and wish to participate in community league events, programs and sports. Associate members do not have voting rights.
Benefits and perks of your community league membership
- The right to vote at the annual general meeting and have a voice in shaping our community
- Access to community programs and social and recreational events
- Reduced rental rates on spaces in the Boyle Renaissance Plaza
- Reduced rates at City of Edmonton recreational facilities and programs.
How to get involved
- Walk around and visit with neighbours.
- Attend community events as listed on the calendar.
- Watch for updates on this website.
- “Like” the Boyle Street Community League Facebook page.
- Read the Boyle McCauley News
- If you have a specific concern or issue to discuss with the Boyle Street Community League board, ask to be placed on the agenda for one of their meetings.
Contact the Facility Coordinator, email@example.com.
- Fill out your membership card with a list of your skills that you are willing to give to the community.
- Consider helping at an event, working at the casinos, joining a committee, leading a program through the league that you are interested in and feel is of value to the community, or … consider joining the*
For more information, email the Facility Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your community spirit is always welcome.